How to get rid of categories on homepage in header

Ive downloaded scholar & have buddy press as a plugin. I’m trying to get the look of the homepage right including the right names for every page. I can’t seem to find the pages when I go into the dashboard. New to buddy press so any help grateful. Thanks

• doug188
    • New Recruit

Tim

thanks for the reply. apologies for not being clear. attached is a screenshot of my homepage. what i would like to do is rename categories and community headings on home page. below these are child pages which are forums, members, groups & activity would also like to see how they map back to rest of site.

have tried to look at how to change but getting very frustrated!

thanks in anticipation

doug

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven’t heard from you on this thread for a while. So I’m going to presume your all fixed up now and don’t need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• doug188
    • New Recruit

Tim

thanks. sorry didn't get back been away for a long weekend. apologies that last screen shot wasn't attached. Hopefully screenshot now attached.

basically i want to get into the homepage and amend the headings 'community' & categories and change these names.

thanks for your patience & any help gratefully received

Doug

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.