How to get students to enrol on course packages

Hi,

I want to offer 'high-ticket' courses as part of my training packages. As an incentive to take up these I want to offer access to some of the 'lower ticket' courses, that compliment the main course, as a free bonus.

I am assuming you would do this in market press, but I am unsure how you would achieve this.

Do you have any instructional material to inform how this is set up?

Thanks,

Terry

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Terry!

How I would handle it, to make it as simple as possible, is to create a demo (free, limited content) course for each full (paid, full content) course you create, so something like "How To Train Your Pet Unicorn (Sample)" and "How To Train Your Pet Unicorn (Deluxe)" This way, you'd be able to keep your sample student data separate from your paid student data, and you'd still be able to price each course individually.

The other option would be to integrate Membership, and use the included URL Group protection to protect the individual pages within courses you didn't want free level members to see. Each course would technically be free, but members would have to pay to access the additional content.

Would either of these solutions work for you?

• Terry

Thanks Michelle for the swift reply, always appreciated.

Not sure either of these suit my requirements.

I want to set up a package of several hundred courses, all in the internet marketing arena, ranging from free to several hundred dollars.

As an incentive to some of the higher price courses I want to offer some lower priced ones as a bonus.

For instance, I could be selling course A for $39, Course B for $19, and Course C for $49.

Later I might introduce course D at $199, but offer course A and C as a free bonus.

I might also do a 'special' where you can get course A, B and C for $59 at a later date.

I know I can do this by granting access to each course, but if I sell 500 packages (hopefully) by offering the special prices, that would be a pain.

What would be ideal is a way of offering these packages that grant instant access to all the courses immediately via the software.

Hope that is more explanatory!!

Regards,

Terry

• Terry

Thanks Michelle for the swift reply, always appreciated.

Not sure either of these suit my requirements.

I want to set up a package of several hundred courses, all in the internet marketing arena, ranging from free to several hundred dollars.

As an incentive to some of the higher price courses I want to offer some lower priced ones as a bonus.

For instance, I could be selling course A for $39, Course B for $19, and Course C for $49.

Later I might introduce course D at $199, but offer course A and C as a free bonus.

I might also do a 'special' where you can get course A, B and C for $59 at a later date.

I know I can do this by manually granting access to each course, but if I sell 500 packages (hopefully) by offering the special prices, that would be a pain.

What would be ideal is a way of offering these packages that grant instant access to all the courses immediately via the software.

Hope that is more explanatory!!

Regards,

Terry

• Michelle Shull

Hey there, Terry!

I put on a pot of thinking coffee for this one, and I think I figured out a way. It's still going to take a little setup time, but I think it will streamline the process down the line.

Coupons. We can do coupons with MarketPress, so we'd make each course a product (that's simple, the two plugins are integrated to do just this.) and then we create coupons for your scenarios, like buying Course D comes with coupon codes for a discount (even 100%) for Course A and Course C.

You could then create coupons for your specials bundles, as well. Once the coupon code was used/activated, the students would get instant access.

Is that a little closer to what you were looking for? If not, I've got lots more coffee, we can make this work! : )

• Terry

Hey Michelle,

I think this could work better than you think, because I want to sell instant access to the courses away from the website through sales funnels.

This way I could sell the coupons at what ever price I wanted and the students could use them for instant access.

Better still I want to offer some courses 'free' as an incentive into my sales funnel. What better way off giving value than charging for the courses instead and offering the student a 100% off coupon, making the 'freebie' appear to have a better value than if it was just given away free.

I like your thinking, I may have to put you on the staff :wink:

Terry