How to get the directions in 2 languages?

Hi,

The site ecolerockstar.com is in French and English. The WPML is installed and I have already translated all the strings that the user can see but I don't know how to have the actual directions to display in 2 French on French page.

I get text like "Turn left ....".

I have activated the "Forced maps localization" add-on but then I have to select either French or English so it does not work for a multilingual site.

Is there a code I can add to the shortcode to select the language for the map. If this option does not exist, could it be added in the next update because if such an option does not exist it renders the plugin useless on multilingual site.

Thanks for your help

I wish you an amazing day :slight_smile:

Philippe

• aecnu

Greetings Philippe,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.