How to get the event content area to fit within my page body width

No way to reply to your tickets...

I am updated to 1.8 and also copied the files into my child theme like you said, still totally full width.

It looks perfect. It just needs to be fit into the width of the body of the white area like on all other pages, not 100% to the edges of the screen.

I've tried all kinds of stuff.

http://www.highlandlakesaggies.com/wp/events/2015/01/muster-event-test-0/

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Mike,

Hope you're doing well today!

No way to reply to your tickets...

Are you trying to reply from within our WPMU DEV Dashboard? You will need to login to our actual site to reply to your tickets :slight_smile:

You can find all your tickets here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/profile/mlinam12#profile

Once you're logged into the site you will see a reply box at the bottom of the ticket.

Can you try changing your single event template via:

Events > Settings > Appearance Settings.

Select one of your theme templates :slight_smile:

Also, your support access has an invalid token, if you still need further assistance after trying that do you mind revoking then regranting support access? That should fix the invalid token.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Mike Linam

Hey Tyler, I revoked access and regranted so I guess it's good now. I know that Mike accidentally bought everything but we just wanted Google Maps and Events+

The "Full Width" display setting is working great but I am just trying to get it it fit into the page. Full Width sends it to the full edges of the screen with no margins even on the text or map.

I attached a screenshot. Your demo image on top of my page. If I coukld just get it in the width of the page body the settings are all working perfectly, Please help. Thanks

• Mike Linam

I cannot even start a new ticket in the ticket center, the drop down for "Select theme installed" shows no themes so won't accept it...

Campus theme, your drop down doesn't work...

You don't have a way to modify the the cart, account and product displays? Like category display, single product display?? etc.?

Usually there are options to set all of that up... showing add to cart buttons and lightbox on the caegories, etc.
    Thanks

• aristath

Hello there @Mike Linam, I hope you're well today!

How can I make the Events+ events create show up in the blog? It's a post and should be in the main blog page right? thnx

No, they are not posts... Events use a custom post type and as such they do not appear in your normal blog posts archive.

However, using some custom code you should be able to add them to your main blog posts archives... Try adding this at the end of your theme's functions.php file:

add_filter( 'pre_get_posts', 'my_get_posts' );

function my_get_posts( $query ) {

if ( is_home() && $query->is_main_query() ) {
            $query->set( 'post_type', array( 'post', 'incsub_event' ) );
        }

return $query;

}

Let me know if that works for you!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.