How to get theme selection in buddy press registation page?

How to add the theme selection in buddy press registartion page. I have installed buddy press and new blog template but I am not getting theme selection buddy press registration page. If I deactivate buddy press, I am getting theme selection in wordpress sign-up page.

• calvinrogercanas
    • New Recruit

Hey there @devassy,

Hope you're well! :slight_smile:

Try disabling the "registration system" of buddypress by setting the "register" page to "none. New blog template adds the option on "Default wordpress registration system" and buddypress has its own.

Let me know if it helps! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Calvin

• devassy
    • New Recruit

Thank you Calvin for the response.
    Yes, If I deactivate the buddy press registration, then I am getting new blog template in WP sign up page. But I want to add custom fields in registration page. That's why I am using buddy press registration page. If use buddy press registration I am not getting new blog template in registration page. How to integrate new blog template and custom fields in registration page.

• devassy
    • New Recruit

Hi Calvin,

Do you have any suggestion to go with any other plugin which is compatible with New Blog Template for the customized registration form and new blog template theme selection in the registration form itself?
    UserPro has customized registration feature, but I am not sure, whether it is compatible with New Blog template or not. I am planning to implement the theme selection in the registration form itself and I need some customized fields in registration form.
    Please help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.