how to give my client access to the wpmu vids?

Hi, can you tell me the best way i can give my client access to the wpmu tutorial vids?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

I knew we would chat again soon Emex! :slight_smile:

Have you installed the Integrated Video Tutorials yet? You can install this through your dashboard:

WPMU DEV > Plugins > Integrated Tutorial Videos.

Install it, then there will be new settings via:

Settings > WPMU DEV Videos.

Register your domain by just entering it into the field provided in the settings there.

You can add the the videos to the help tab or a menu location on the admin sidebar or just use the shortcodes on that settings page to display the videos wherever you like :slight_smile:

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Emex Online
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Tyler.. yes thank you for all your help... sorry for not being more polite earlier... I was in a mad race to get this all set up so client can start adding products....

trying a new theme and jigoshop... hope it all works ok... lol

I understood everything until... how to add them...

You can add the the videos to the help tab or a menu location on the admin sidebar or just use the shortcodes on that settings page to display the videos wherever you like :slight_smile:

Can you tell me how to add them to the help menu, sidebar or dashboard?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Emex,

I didn't even find you weren't being polite, so all good :slight_smile:

Can you tell me how to add them to the help menu, sidebar or dashboard?

More than happy too!

If you select "Top Level" for the menu location option in the WPMU DEV video settings then it will show at the top level of your dashboard sidebar menu as seen in the screenshot.

If you choose the "Dashboard" position, then it will show as a submenu under the "Dashboard" menu item.

If you select "Yes" for "Add videos to contextual help" then it will show in the drop of the little "Help" tab in the top right of your screen, as seen in the screenshot :slight_smile:

Then the shortcodes you can just use in pages or posts, anywhere on your site.

If you still need any further clarification just let me know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.