How to have Super Admin notified of every post on network

Is there a plugin that notifies the Super admin of a multisite anytime a post is made on a blog that exists on that network?

I know we have Content Monitor which is great for posts containing words you dont want them to use but I want something to notify me of any and all posts made on my network. Is this possible?

I could include words like "a" or "the in the content monitor but this wouldnt help in cases where people upload photos with absolutely no text (which will happen on my type of network) Thanks in advance!

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @ThinkTaiwan

I don't know of a way to automatically notify a network admin of every post on a network.

However, network-activating our Subscribe by Email plugin would enable you to create a subscription to each blog in your network.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Mike Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks, unfortunately that wouldn't really work for me since I plan on having tons of members to where I wouldn't want to have to subscribe to each one manually. The best solution I have thought of so far is by using the Networkwide recent post widget in stick it on a blog that I am not using for any other purpose then password protect it so only I see this info.

In the beginning, I will not be inter connecting any of the blogs on my network so I don't want them to have access to this info. In fact, I am using the Holder theme to make the network super private as to who has blogs on the network. But I need to know of every post because this is an adult themed website. So I am still trying to find a better way.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.