How to hide plugins and themes?

How do i hide themes and plugins from users. I want them to not see and have no control on site at all.

Framemarket/ Gridmarket + WPMU + marketpress

• jessmwaura
    • Flash Drive

Unfortunately it seems all users are able to access and set their own theme. i have tried to use all plugins i can lay my hands on like Role Scoper and Adminimize but they store owners still have access to themes, they can register users, etc. Meaning they are like admins

• wpcdn
    • Syntax Hero

Unfortunately it seems all users are able to access and set their own theme.

This is the expected behavior on most multisite installations. You speak of "themes" in plural, so I don't understand how you'd have multiple themes if users can't see or choose them.

Unfortunately it seems all users are able to access and set their own theme.

Again, that's the normal behavior. If you don't want anyone to choose a theme you could only have one theme network activated. However, if you're selling features, theme choice is a feature that most users would want and expect.

Sorry, I just don't quite understand what you're trying to achieve.

As for admins registering users, you can turn off that ability in Network Admin.

• jessmwaura
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for the reply, after a night of struggle am glad to say I found the solution. The Adminize plugin, since I want to set up a store this plugin has enabled me to even hide pages from MU admins. Put it simply - the plugin enables to limit anything I want from the users, so MU members / store owners will only access to profile creation and their own store.

Thank You still.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.