How to hide unused times in appointments

Question 1: I have set the time worked from 5:00-9:15. Why do the extra time slots show. I understand others can't book those time, but I don't want them to show at all.

Question 2: I have set a break from 7:00-7:15, but the second appointment is set for 7:00. It does not seem to acknowledge the break.

Any help would be very appreciated.

• Jeanette

Well shoot! I am sure it is user error. But neither of the fixes worked....

For question #2 If the class is full it is not longer showing. But we would like the full classes to show full. I just don't want all the extra times to show...

Also. This service allows one service provider to work with 8 customers at once. (Workout) It is showing full after 1 addition.

What can I send you... I am sure I am missing something...

Thank you so much!

• Vaughan

Hi,

I think you mis-understand the capacity setting, you're not the first to do that though.

It is the capacity of a service (e.g. because of technical reasons) independent of number of service providers giving that service. Imagine a dental clinic with three dentists working, each having their examination rooms, but there is only one X-Ray unit. Then, X-Ray Service has a capacity 1, and examination service has 3. Please note that you should only define capacity of X-Ray service 1 in this case. The other services whose capacity are left as zero will be automatically limited to the number of dentists giving that particular service. Because for those, limitation comes from the service providers, not from the service itself. Capacity field is for limiting the workforce, not for increasing it. See the FAQ in Advanced section to increase your available workforce and thus number of available appointments per time slot.

From the FAQ section, for the capacity to work the way you want.

Please note that Appointments+ is designed for one-to-one appointments, that is, one service provider serving a single client at a time and to manage available workforce. Capacity field is for limiting the workforce, not for increasing it. You have two alternatives to achieve this: a) Use dummy service providers b) Add these codes in functions.php and modify as required:

function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id, $worker_id ) {
    return 10;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 3 );

This filter will NOT work if there is a single provider giving the selected service. Please also note that this is a kind of "hack" and when you have more than one service provider, this function may not work as expected in regards to working hours, as "virtual" providers will not be bound to working hours of existing providers.

With the amount of providers you have thoughwith multiple services and capacities,you will probably run into issues doing whatyou want as apps+wasn't actually designed for this kind of scenario.

With regards to hiding the unavailable times.

Can you also add the following to your theme style.css

.app_timetable .notpossible {
        display: none;
    }

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.