How to hide Wordpress icons / Dashboard from my members?

Hello,
I have this crazy problems with my membership website (I use membership plugin).

1) When a member try to login on the front page, if he make 1 mistake, with his password or username, it redirect him on Wordpress login area (like the admin login area, screenshot)

2) When the member is in his account he can see the Wordpress logo on the top left corner. When he clicks it it show him a dashboard with 3 options ( its the same dashboard I use as a website admin)... How this can be possible? (screenshot 2 and 3)

How to hide ALL Wordpress signes/ logo / dashboard from my site? Its really making it look cheap! This is killing me. I tried everything I could in vain.
Thank you very very much in for you help!!!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Positif Style,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

1) When a member try to login on the front page, if he make 1 mistake, with his password or username, it redirect him on Wordpress login area (like the admin login area, screenshot)

Could you please tell me how you are handling this front end login functionality?

2) When the member is in his account he can see the Wordpress logo on the top left corner. When he clicks it it show him a dashboard with 3 options ( its the same dashboard I use as a website admin)... How this can be possible? (screenshot 2 and 3)

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of membership plugin and clicking on logo image it redirects to the WordPress welcome page.

You can just try on your development site deactivating all other plugins and using default WordPress theme like Twenty Twelve as displayed in the flowchart on the following page to know which theme/ plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

How to hide ALL Wordpress signes/ logo / dashboard from my site? Its really making it look cheap! This is killing me. I tried everything I could in vain.

You can try using the following plugins to achieve this.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/white-label-cms/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Positif Style

Hello,
    Thank you for your response.

Could you please tell me how you are handling this front end login functionality?

I don't know which safe plugin to use as a front login tool. Any advice? names? By the way, membership plugin has a login functionality... (screenshot)

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of membership plugin and clicking on logo image it redirects to the WordPress welcome page.
    You can just try on your development site deactivating all other plugins and using default WordPress theme like Twenty Twelve as displayed in the flowchart on the following page to know which theme/ plugin is conflicting if any.

I already bought a Pro theme for my website. I don't want to use free wordpress theme, I already tried them before... For my needs, this theme is perfect.
    I tried to deactivate all my plugins and see if I still able to see the Wordpress logo / dashboard... it still visible (screenshots).

You can try using the following plugins to achieve this.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/white-label-cms/

I have Branding plugin for a week now, but it didn't change anything. May be I'm not using it the right was (screenshot). Can you show me what to enable and what to disable?

Thank you again for your help. I really appreciate!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Positif Style,

Thank you for your reply.

You can just try using the Theme My Login plugin for front end login which provided login widget which doesn't get redirected to the admin area on unsuccessful login attempt.

I already bought a Pro theme for my website. I don't want to use free wordpress theme, I already tried them before... For my needs, this theme is perfect.

I don't force you to use free theme, i am just asking you to use default theme temporary for troubleshooting.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

I have Branding plugin for a week now, but it didn't change anything. May be I'm not using it the right was (screenshot). Can you show me what to enable and what to disable?

You can activate Login Image Ultimate Branding module to change the default login logo image.

Please tell me specifically what other changes do you want to make so that i can help you to achieve it?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• PC

Hello there,

Sorry about the delay here.

Vinod has been a bit busy with some family stuff. Can you kindly reenable the support so that I can check that out for you ?

You can enable support access via :

WordPress Dashboard >> WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Support >> Staff Access >> Grant Access.

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Cheers, PC

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Positif Style, sorry for the delay here.

I was able to access your site, and have now removed the WordPress logo from the admin bar. The screenshots below show what steps I took to do this.

As for the login issue, I haven't seen the issue you mentioned earlier, I'm always getting the background image you selected for that page.

Please let me know if this helps, or if further attention is needed. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.