How to I edit the title of the tab of my home page?

To Whom it May Concern,

Just a quick question here:

How do I customize the SEO tag (or is it called the title tag?) of the page I have set as my homepage in wordpress? I have no problem customize the title /seo tags for the rest of my pages but I cannot figure out how to do so with the page I currently have set as my homepage.

best, Nicholas

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Nicholas, hope you had a wonderful day.

I have no problem customize the title /seo tags for the rest of my pages

Can you please mention which site we are talking about? Can you please tell us how are you doing this? Are you using any specific SEO plugin? If you told us this, we could give you better idea because it's pretty tough to guide you without seeing your current setup.

Normally, your homepage shows site title which you can modify from "Dashboard > Settings > General > Site Title" section. Does changing it help?

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nicholas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Rupok,

Thank you for getting back to me so swiftly. So the site in question is called art2lifeacademy.com. I have granted support access to WPMUDEV.

I currently use an SEO plug in called "all in one SEO pack pro" - it allows me to set the seo tags for each page of my webiste, with the exception of the page I have designated as my homepage.

Normally, yes, I would just use the site title field to modify my home page, but when I do that I still see no change.

Let me know what else I need to do in order to help!

Best, Nicholas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.