How to improve page loading speed and mobile user experience

Hello

According to Google Page Speed Test, the page speed loading for mobile of my website is 72 over 100.

Google has recommended the following fixes to improve the mobile user experience of my website:

1 Eliminate render-blocking JavaScipt and CSS in above-the -fold content

2 Leverage browser caching. Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network

3 Size content to viewport. The page content is too wide for the viewport, forcing the user to scroll horizontally. Size the page content to the viewport to provide better user experience.

4 Size tap targets appropriately. Some links/buttons on webpage are too small for a user to easily tap on the touchscreen. Consider making these tap targets larger to provide a user experience.

Appreciate it very much if can help to fix Google's recommendations to improve mobile user experience in browsing my website please.

I will send the detailed recommendations of Google to you in a separate email for closer look in due course.

Thank you for your help and support. Best regards.

Have a nice weekend.

Benjamin Chan

• Tyler Postle

Hey Benjamin,

Hope you're doing well today!

This is something you would want to hire someone to do, perhaps a developer. These tweaks can be quite involved as I'm sure you know, so it's about outside the scope of our support.

I can see you already have Autoptimize and WP Super Cache installed, those would be my first 2 suggestions.

As for number 3 and 4, you will have to go through your site and make some size adjustments to the different elements. You should be able to do this with just some CSS :slight_smile:

If you were wanting to hire someone to do all this, then you could make a job posting on our jobs board: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

There you can find another talented member of the community to work with.

If you have any further questions on this just let us know!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.