How to include previously sent post in later SBE digest

How can I select newly udated posts that were previously sent in a SBE digest to be sent again in an upcoming digest...? Noticed the sbe_notified custom field and thought it may be possible...

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Zeke

I hope you are well today!

Hmm, good question.

I wonder if setting the post to draft, then hitting Publish again would trick the plugin into thinking it's a new post. :slight_smile:

I just deleted the sbe_sent custom field from a post to test if the plugin will include it in today's digest. But I'll only see if that works when it gets sent tomorrow. :wink:

If it does, I'll post again to let you know. In the meantime, how about trying something similar on your site?

• Zeke
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Patrick, I will, but in a perfect world, there would be a check box to select and include any post in the next scheduled digest (because it was updated, or has new content in our case)...and ideally a 're-send via SBE digest' date field to choose what day it would be included.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for implementing...or add to feature request...thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.