How to insert a custom form for Appointments+ plugin

I would like to use a form other than the default appointment form with the Appointments+ plugin. How can I do this? The form I want to use is custom made from jotform.com, and I'd like to insert it, rather than using the "custom fields" function from the Appointments+ plugin after they have selected their date and time. Is this possible, and if so, do you have instructions on how to do so? Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Big Van,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, this is not possible out of the box. Appointments+ doesn't support using custom forms in the appointment confirmation section. It can be done though, but will require huge amount of advanced custom coding and will require to edit plugin core files. If this could be done in 5 - 10 minutes, I'd be glad to do this for you. But it will take much more than that. So it falls in the custom jobs section and might require you to hire a developer for doing this. You will get full details about our custom job policy here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

You can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

However, I think this will be a nice feature if added. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.