How to insert a lot of emails at e-Newsletter?

Hi, I receive a lot of emails through gmail and they come with this format:

<xxx@xxx.com>, xxx <xx@xxx.inf.br>, “xx@xxx.com.br” <dxxx@xxx.com.br>, “xxx@xxx.com.br” <xxx@xxx.com.br>

How can I get this and put it at e-newsletter? I know there is a way through Excel, but I would still need to waste my time dividing them. So, do I really need to format it one by one for inserting it at your plugin? Thank you.

• diegpl
    • Syntax Hero

As I told you, I have seen that, but how can I insert this in format in two columns? What is the best way? Or do I need to take it one by one?

<xxx@xxx.com>, xxx <xx@xxx.inf.br>, “xx@xxx.com.br” <dxxx@xxx.com.br>, “xxx@xxx.com.br” <xxx@xxx.com.br>

Thank you.

• diegpl
    • Syntax Hero

Look at the error I got while I was uploading a new csv for new members. That is not a cool thing for the user experience:

403 Permission Denied

You do not have permission for this request /wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletters-members&updated=true&message=%3Cbr+%2F%3EThese+emails+are+incorrect%3A%3Cbr+%2F%3E%3Cteksea.diego%40gmail.com%3E%3Cbr+%2F%3E

• diegpl
    • Syntax Hero

Predrag Dubajic, I have asked you about how to put this gmail emails list in a way for e-newsletter accept it to be imported in an automated way, instead of that you have sent me a generic tutorial with nothing about that. So, I would like to ask again, how can I do that without being one by one? If I have lost something on your tutorial, please let me know. Thank you.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @diegpl,

Appologies for the delay here.

Could you please send me the file you are trying to import so I can have closer look at it’s structure and see what is the best way to go with this.

You can send us your details using our contact form here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select “I have a different question” for your topic so it doesn’t go back to forums – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Enter subject: “Attn: Predrag Dubajic” and include link back to this thread for reference.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.