How to insert ads at top / bottom of post (on a per-site basis in blog network)

Hey guys!

How can we display ads at the top and bottom of the post, individually on blogs in our multisite blog network?

Specifically, between the article headline and the beginning of the actual text content. And at the end of the actual text content.

Simple Ads seems to allow this - but that is made to run site-wide. We would need this to be possible on individual sites within our blog network.

Thanks!

• Jennifer
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Timothy, thanks for the quick answer.

I'm still not clear on these 2 specific items:
    1.) How can I show an ad at the beginning of a post (literally after head headline but before the text of the post).
    2.) How can I show an ad at the end of a post (after the text of the post ends).

On the other point, correct, In Post Ads - does - work fine on a per-site basis. it's "simple ads" which is only for sitewide.

Thanks!!

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

This one puts the ads after paragraphs, so it could be at the front and then every X paragraphs. It doesn't look to support end ad as you wish unfortunately.

Sorry about that. Lets move this over to the feature request forums as it would be an excellent update.

As you noted Simple Ads is a network level one as is the Ad features within Pro sites.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.