How to install Marketpress plugin into a page

I have installed Marketpress plugin on a new website and filled out all the info but I am having trouble figuring out how to add it to specific page. How do I do this?

• Steve

Hi Michael or Ari,

Sorry about posting the email address. This is John.

The site is no longer password protected so you can see.

I am having issues with getting the store pages to show up. I went through all the videos but I still do not understand how to make a Marketpress pages after I installed the the pluin. The page that is "Distributer" is made right from Wordpress. Do use something else to make the page? If so how do pick out a free theme to do that with?

Thank you, John

• Steve

I posted this yesterday but have not heard back so I thought I would try again.

The site is no longer password protected so you can see.

I am having issues with getting the store pages to show up. I went through all the videos but I still do not understand how to make a Marketpress pages after I installed the the pluin. The page that is "Distributer" is made right from Wordpress. Do use something else to make the page? If so how do pick out a free theme to do that with? Thank you...

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Steve,

Hope you're well today and sorry about the extreme delay on this.

Can you upgrade to the latest version please? This fixes a couple of issues, your store page by default is yourdomain.com/store and then your products display on yourdomain.com/store/products/

If you want your products to display on a additional page or instead of, you can use the following shorcode.

[mp_list_products] - Displays a list of products according to preference. Optional attributes default to the values in Presentation Settings -> Product List.

Optional Attributes:

"paginate" - Whether to paginate the product list. This is useful to only show a subset.
    "page" - The page number to display in the product list if "paginate" is set to true.
    "per_page" - How many products to display in the product list if "paginate" is set to true.
    "order_by" - What field to order products by. Can be: title, date, ID, author, price, sales, rand (random).
    "order" - Direction to order products by. Can be: DESC, ASC
    "category" - Limits list to a specific product category. Use the category Slug
    "tag" - Limits list to a specific product tag. Use the tag Slug
    "list_view" - 1 for list view, 0 (default) for grid view
    Example:

[mp_list_products paginate="true" page="1" per_page="10" order_by="price" order="DESC" category="downloads"]
    "filters" - 1 to show product filters, 0 to not show filters

Any issues, we're here to help, sorry again about the delay.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.