How to integrate my price table with Pro Sites levels?

i have a price table build by a form builder, how to integrate it with Pro Sites levels. I mean if someone select one plan from my price table, wordpress should lead the user to checkout, and pay, then active the corresponding Pro Sites levels. How to achive this?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey @johnsonleee,

I hope you're doing well and thank you for your question!

As for custom pricing tables unfortunately there's no "out-of-the-box" solution that would let you use "external" design or tables prepared with 3rd-party plugins. There're however workarounds that you may want to try.

1) Using the tables that you've already built as examples, you may adjust the style of those in-built tables to match your design. To do this you'll need either to create a child theme of your current theme and edit its style.css file or use a "Simple Custom CSS" plugin to add your new CSS styles.

You can find "Simple Custom CSS" plugin here:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Using a tool like Firebug in your browser you'll be able to identify elements' ids and classes corresponding to the table's parts.

2. Put your tables (made with a form builder) on a new page and make all the links (buttons) point to the WP register/signup page. Configure Pro Sites to automatically grant users with free trial membership after signup. They'll be able to update/upgrade to the paid version directly from their dashboards.

If you have any further questions on this, I'd be glad to help.

Regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.