How To Integrate New Payment Gateway Into Prosites Plugin

Please How Can i integrate other payment gateway into ProSites beside the default gateways (PayPal, Stripe and Manual). I did like to use InterSwitch Quickteller and Voguepay.
Please Help....

Rupok

Hi Diginet,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, there is no native way to add custom payment gateways in Pro Sites. But you can custom develop your desired payment gateway for Pro Sites by checking the code for existing payment gateways available in this plugin. This will require huge amount of custom coding and might require you to hire a developer in my opinion.

You can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us in any way. So communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Support for custom payment gateways sounds to be a nice feature to me. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok