How to just let users go to the next unit after upload a file?

Hi, I am trying to let users access the next units just after a file being uploaded. How do I do that? The course`s name is TURMA 1 2015/2 at http://cursoarcgisufv.esites.pro/

Thank you!

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @diegpl

I hope you're having a great day!

You can set any unit element to mandatory & assessable. There are also an option at the top of the unit to require that students pass mandatory assessments (see screenshot).

So you just need to check User also needs to pass all mandatory assessments at the top. Then be sure your file upload element is set to Mandatory and Assessable.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• diegpl
    • Syntax Hero

Then we have a problem, because I have done that and it is not working. I was supposed to take a look at the file and after give him the grade, allow all the topics. It is not working…

It keeps saying “0 of 1 mandatory elements completed.” And the next unit keeps locked even after I have given them the grade…

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @diegpl

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I tested it on my sandbox site and got the same behaviour. Students are not able to access next chapter if I have a mandatory upload file field.

I am marking it as confirmed bug and reporting it to developer. Hopefully it will be get fixed in next version of this plugin. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi again @diegpl

I am afraid, I can not provide ETA when it will be fixed but hope it will not take much longer.

For tip to fix this problem I am also flagging SLS (Second Level Support) for their invaluable feedback on this matter and whether it can be patched quickly. They will respond here as soon as possible.

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @diegpl

Hope you are doing good and welcome back :slight_smile:

I am sorry for terrible delay here, as mentioned above I flagged SLS to take a look if it can be patched quickly. But I am afraid this issue seems to be more complex than I thought.

Its already been reported as bug and our devs are working on revamp of CouresPress plugin and it will be out for public soon. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.