how to link a subsite to a menu page

Hi,

On my menu have a page "add business" how do I link one of my subsite into this menu page? and from this menu page how do I link the pro site on this page (add business) so customer can register their information for new site for their business? Please see attachment.

thanks
chad

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello CHAD,

I hope you are well today.

I'm afraid it's impossible to tell without knowing more about what theme you are using and what it is you are wanting to link to. If you could grant me access to your site so I can take a look at how your theme is setup, and if you could provide me with the links that you want to add, I'll be happy to look into this further for you.

You can learn how to grant WPMU DEV Support Access at the following link:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please reply back here once you've enabled access so I will be notified.

Best regards,

James Morris

• CHAD
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I granted access.

I am using theme Twenty Fifteen. This is what I want to do as show step 1 - step 3 attachment.

If salon owner want to add their business to my site they have to register their business by doing the following step:
    step 1: They click on "add salon", then it will take to the next site

step 2: This new is called "Beauty eBooking" which will have description about my business, price level options, and sign up button. Once they click on sign up button on this page, then it'll take to step 3.

Step 3: Is an agreement registration business information form that involve payment as well.

After they submit their agreement registration business information, then they will have their site with limited dashboard features to upload their business information into my main site.

If you also look into one of my attachment call "salon listing" all other future salon owner will listed as a thumbnail image in this "salon listing" page, except my "Beauty eBooking" site. How can I pull this site ("beauty eBooking) out from the page "salon listing" and link into "add salon" so i can perform step1-step3 as described above?

I hope this explanation will better help you to help me achieve my goal above as i described above.

I thank you in advance your your great support.

Chad

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hey Chad

I took a peek at your site and just want to make sure I understand you right before adding the link.

You presently want to add the beauty ebooking site as a menu item in your primary site for the Add a listing option ? Is this right ?

Also you can remove the listing from the listings page by using this CSS

#post-286 > div > div > table > tbody > tr:nth-child(2) {
        display: none;
    }

Use a plugin like this if not sure where to put it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Cheers
    Jude

• CHAD
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Yes, i would like to add the Beauty eBooking site as a menu item in my primary site for the page currently on the menu option called add salon.

Can you please also instruct me how to do it in case in the future if I want to do for another menu option then I don't have to bother you?

Also the CSS you provided above to remove the list from the listings, will i able to use that same code to remove any other list from the listings?

Thanks again for your help.

Chad

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello CHAD,

Can you please also instruct me how to do it in case in the future if I want to do for another menu option then I don't have to bother you?

Adding a subsite to your menu is just as simple as adding any other custom link. All you need to know is the URL you want to link to. The following screencast walks through the process step-by-step. https://goo.gl/Wha2HX

Also the CSS you provided above to remove the list from the listings, will i able to use that same code to remove any other list from the listings?

Yes, this will work. You will only need to change the tr:nth-child(2) value to the corresponding number of the child element.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.