How to list events? And how to show maps for events?

I installed Events+ plugin on my site.

The event page shows up, but it doesn't display a map. Why is that? http://noduslabs.com/events/2016/02/3am/

Another problem: even though in the settings I set /events to be the slug for the list of events, it doesn't work.

Why is that?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Dmitry,

Did you install Google Maps plugin for maps https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-google-maps-plugin/ ? Without it location will be not shown in form of the map.

Another problem: even though in the settings I set /events to be the slug for the list of events, it doesn't work.

This is happening probably because this page is showing by default only events in current month, so if you need to show all upcoming events, then please enable "Default to all Events" add-on in Add-ons in Events+.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Nastia

Hello @Dmitry, I hope you are well today!

I'm sorry to hear you have this issue.

The event page shows up, but it doesn't display a map. Why is that?

Make sure that you have Google Maps plugin installed. After that, please navigate from your Dashboard to Events+ > Settings > Add-ons and activate the Events Maps Options.

Once you do this the Events Maps Options tab will appear in Events Settings wre you can adjust the Google maps appearence or you can leave it empty.

To insert a map, open an event, and click on a map icon near the Event Location (have a look at the attached screenshot), select the adress and insert the Google map short-code.

Would you please resave the Permalinks Settings and test again? Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes

P.S.: I have moved this ticket to Events+ topic

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.