How to list newest post from all multisite blogs in main site?

Hi,

I'm using Evolve theme in our multisite blog and I would like to list all the newest posts from all blogs in the front/main page using the themes style. Currently I'm using your Post indexer and Recent global post widget to show the newest posts in sidebar. Page url is http://www.minityyli.fi

BR,
Jari

• Jari
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

Thanks, I installed this plugin and the shortcode works fine. My problem is still the style and look for this page. now the plugin shortcode is only showing the titles. I need to show them just like in the current theme, in 2 columns showing also the possible first picture and part of the content. Any ideas how to do this?

Jari

• aristath
    • Recruit

@Jari I've been looking for a way to do this and so far the only way I can find is to add a custom function to your site's template files.
    But even in this case it wouldn't be able to display the post's featured image.

I have notified the plugin developer on this one, hopefully he'll know how to do what you need.
    Please keep in mind though that plugin developers have a lot of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.