How to make a default userrole when registre?

Hi.
How can I make a new user registrer as a subscriber? I have tryed to make a template in "New Blog Templates" for the 1. level in Pro Sites, but when a user registre a site the userrole i automatic "Administrator". In a plugin "Menu Editor Pro" I have made some settings for the userrole subscriber, to be used in the 1. level in Pro Sites. But users registre a new site as administrator.
Where to make a default setting as subscriber in level 1.
Hope this make any seens.
Best, Tim

• PC

Hello Tim,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

How can I make a new user registrer as a subscriber? I have tryed to make a template in "New Blog Templates" for the 1. level in Pro Sites, but when a user registre a site the userrole i automatic "Administrator"

I am not sure how are you gonna provide the users with a website when you set their role as a subscriber.

Even if we can do that how are the site owners going to manage the site ?

Can you please elaborate so that I can discuss and look for a solution accordingly ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC

Hello Tim,

But I'm a little unsure how I organize the different levels on my site. How to make different options for the different levels in pro site.

Its as simple as creating levels in ProSites and defining what all plugins and themes they would have access to. : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#usage

If the registre-userrole is administrator, how can I then make different options for the levels. By using "New Blog Template" ?

New blog templates is not to restrict the usage in any ways. Its used to create template sites which the users can choose from when signing up for a pro site / regular site on your WordPress network.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.