How to make A+ login with a register option & Multiple person appointments

1. I have some clients who don't use social media at all. I will want them to be able to register and login to use the calendar/SMS system I have set up. I've looked in settings and don't see a way to make a registration screen for them. Where do I make the registration screen for those without social media?

2. I'm using the calendar more like a daily pill reminder than an appointment calendar. How do I allow more than one person to select the same time? I'm currently using 10 minute appointments.
I saw a post about changing my function.php file. I must have done it wrong since it didn't allow more than one appt afterwards. What is the best way to do this?

Thanks!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Kala,

Hope you're well?

If you select the option for login required in the appointments settings & check the box below it for accept login on front-end, then it should display a link to the register page above the appointment schedule table.

dashboard > appointments > settings > general

Because the google button will appear regardless, you can hide it with the following CSS (add to your theme style.css)

.appointments-login_link.appointments-login_link-google {
        display: none;
    }

Hope this helps

• Kala Rexroad
    • New Recruit

Thanks! that was it!!!

On my second question... can you help with that too?

I'm using the calendar more like a daily pill reminder than an appointment calendar. How do I allow more than one person to select the same time? I'm currently using 10 minute appointments.
    I saw a post about changing my function.php file. I must have done it wrong since it didn't allow more than one appt afterwards. What is the best way to do this?

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Kala Rexroad,

Hope you don't mind me chipping in here :slight_smile:

You'll find more information about that in the plugin FAQ section. To find it please go to Appointments -> FAQ -> I want to accept more than one appointment applications for each time slot. Entering higher numbers in "capacity" field in Services tab does not work. Why?

I'd suggest the use of dummy service providers. This means you'll be able to select multiple providers for the same slot but all emails would be forwarded to the one provider if that makes sense.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.