How to make courspress frontpage to have course lists

Hi, how can I make my landing course site have a course list/grid view layout? I made course page and add shortcodes but the front of my site is not showing any course list even when shortcode is added. How can I solve this?
url http://thummimng.com/cme-study

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Barni, I hope you're well today!

Could you please grant us access to your backend so that we may see exactly what is happening?
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Please note that you must have the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed on your site to complete the above process.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Barni
    • The Bug Hunter

@aristath, seems the problem as something to do with the .htaccess rewrite I guessed. Because Redirection plugin was working with Social theme Logo link but not with Coursepress pro plugin....now this is one of the major thing keeping this work now amidst others.

Its well.

Regards

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Barni,

Hope you're doing well today! Thanks for your patience.

When trying to visit your sites it gives me a bandwidth limit exceeded error, looks like your site is down at the moment. So, I'm not able to see the issue here.

Your logo isn't redirecting to the list page properly? Where is it going too?

If it's a .htaccess rewrite issue have you tried re-saving your permalinks? :slight_smile:

Once your site is backup, grant us support access and let us know - then we can have a closer look.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.