How to make gallery change on time

On My homepage, I have a photo slide, it only changes the picture if you click on it, is there any easy JavaScript that could create this? Can you help me to start the code?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Arien

I hope you're well today!

I checked the site and it seems that this slider comes from the WISO theme and there's no any mention in their docs about it being able to switch images automatically. It's a premium theme and we don't have access to it, neither we are familiar with the code of this specific slider, I'm afraid.

In theory, a solution similar to this one should help:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/7164142

However, this would have to be modified to click on relevant elements on site (in this case not the arrows - which would be relatively easy - but the proper thumbnail image depending on which one is currently displayed in slider) and that makes it quite complex.

There is a chance that it's actually possible to hook to directly to some JS function of the slider but I don't have any access to the code to check it.

Since it's a premium theme it should also offer full support. Have you tried to get in touch with the theme developers and ask them? I believe they might have quite an easy solution for this (maybe even some 'hidden attribute" for shortcode or ready to use code). It would be worth trying.

If they are of no help it might be easier to actually replace this slider with some professional slider solution such as Slider Revolution or similar. Did you consider this?

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.