how to make preview theme site like themetastic

I would like to show themes like you do with Live Preview; especially when I want to sell sub-directory example sites with cleaver domain names. ex: a pizza site for PizzaHigh.com, a cloud computing site for PalCloud.com, a social site like OutBum.com; etc...

Please help me with the most simple approach possible for me- I am not an advance developer.

Thanks,
Tim

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Tim,

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

There's a few ways to do this.

You could for example have a multisite install and on the main site have a portfolio plugin (ajax) and on click that sends them to a demo site within the multisite, like an example, this would be the simplest and most simple way, while still looking great! :slight_smile:

Or you could use something like our "Advance Theme Switcher" https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/advanced-theme-switcher/

This would change the actual whole site each time they changed themes, rather than linking them somewhere else :slight_smile:

There's also the possibility of using new blog templates, but did every site need to be unique? i.e, you wouldn't sell the same design to say 50 people?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.