how to make registered domain auto resolve to mapped domain in whmcs provosioning on wordpress blog

how to make registered domain auto resolve to mapped domain in whmcs provosioning on wordpress blog after whmcs checkout. Without manually editing A records. i have your domain mapping plugin installed.

********Moderated***********

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please elaborate and provide more information so that we can assist accordingly.

By registered domain to you mean the domain they signed up for eg. username.yoursite.com ?

What kind of setup are you looking for ? Please advise so that I can discuss it and get back to you.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Unfortunately a phone call will not be possible however you can join any of our live support sessions here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/ and discuss it :slight_smile:

PS : Most of our support team members are away for NYC meet this weekend so a few chats might remain closed however we are trying to cover as much as possible. It will be back to normal from Tuesday onward.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• webmaharaj
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello PC,

He was asking, that can we auto map the domains users bought in whmcs?

Now, the process is like, we need to signup for a site -> register the domain > changing a records to map the domain with the site.

Instead of that, can we directly automatically map the domains to the sites? While registering the domain ?

Please let me know.

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Web Maharaj,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

If you want to use Automapping, it will require our Domain mapping plugin however this is a pretty old thread to keep the discussion going as the OP is inactive at the moment.

I will suggest you to kindly create a separate topic so that we can we can assist accordingly.

You can simply copy and paste your last post with a link to this thread for reference if you need and we will be around :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.