How to make Soliloquy Slider cover the whole width of the website?

I've installed the Soliloquy Slider for the first slider on the home page. However, it is not covering the full width. How do you make it cover the whole width of the website? Please advise. Thanks!

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Eugene

Hope you are doing good today.

I made small investigation of your site source and it is look like each section on home page is close in separate box. This is good so far because we could force only this one section to have full width.

Each of this section use same css class and it is:
    <div class="wrap height-md center-xs">

If you use any page builder in this case which will allow you set up separate ID for each section, you could add there for ex. ID sliderhomepage.

Thanks to that you could use one of those css in additional css section in your theme:

1. css for case if this ID is added to <div class="wrap height-md center-xs">
    #sliderhomepage.wrap { padding:0 !important;max-width:100% !important;}

2. css for case if this ID is added to parent of <div class="wrap height-md center-xs">
    #sliderhomepage .wrap { padding:0 !important;max-width:100% !important;}

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Eugene

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. I see slider is now full width and looks ok.
    Can you clarify a little bit more what you mean by:
    "I It doesn't look centered" or share a screenshot fo this issue?

I double check on different resolutions and mobile devices and images in this slider are centered.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Eugene

Both images you use in this slider have dimensions 1600x580px.
    24" monitor or any higher resolution than 1600 will center this slider and make empty spaces on left and right side.

There only solution for this could be re-build those banners to 1920x580px and add again to slider.
    Note that on normal resolution (laptop for ex.) those banner will be then more panoramic and slider will have less height because image will try to fit full width.

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.