How to make sure each category are mapped properly

Hi
We are using pagelines platform pro theme for our mulitsites, and we have added some categories to our main website and are trying to extract the content of each category on the network sites using autoblog, the problem we are facing is first on the network site even though we added the feed url as just a single category url it still displays all the posts from every category
and how the post is shown is Title of post " This author has posted "article title" in this network site " and than excerpt and not even a full post, even though we have set under wordpress>setting>reading as full text

I have added a screenshot to show the setting, it displays that i want to map a particular category from my main site to my network site (with same category name)

• aecnu

Greetings Xavier Francis,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for including the screen shot and after viewing it and looking specifically at the URL you have chosen to use I do not see anywhere that it matches any of the conventions listed in the WP Codex relative to feeds of categories:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Feeds

It is my opinion this would be the first part of this issue to resolve and then we move forward with the other issues if they still exist.

Please advise when the URL is indeed inline with the specifications outlined thereof as presented in the codex and what issues if any remain after the URL issue has been resolved.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Xavier Francis,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.