How to make the website such as wpmudev.org what is behind?

How to make website such as wpmudev.org and which themes did you use? Which plugins?

Is it possible to have chats in the way you organize it with chat plugin you offer? Are the plugins offered the same one used with the spmudev.org.

I have to admit that sometimes I experience slow load that is not necessary on user side … Is the problem for that complexity of scripts?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @djoko,

Hope you’re well today :slight_smile:

How to make website such as wpmudev.org and which themes did you use? Which plugins?

WPMUDEV is custom theme built by the team of developers and backed up with bbPress which has been highly customized to fit our needs.

While our exact theme isn’t available, we have just released some awesome ones you may be interested in:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/themes/

You can read more about them here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/introducing-upfront/

Is it possible to have chats in the way you organize it with chat plugin you offer? Are the plugins offered the same one used with the spmudev.org.

Our site does use our own chat plugin, we just added custom styling too it :slight_smile:

I have to admit that sometimes I experience slow load that is not necessary on user side … Is the problem for that complexity of scripts?

Can you tell me which browser and OS you are using, we would like to test this and investigate further what can be the issue here?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there,

I just tested on my own iPad and it loaded pretty quick, just like I get on my iMac. We use CloudFlare so it’s also possible there might have been an issue local-ish to you. I note you said sometimes, so I guess it randomly occurs?

Just to also quickly add to @predrag Dubajic answer, for our chat, we use our Events plugin for the layout. It’s slightly customised to our needs and our design.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.