How to make this pop up stay on right of the screen ..

Hello
I want this pop up to stay on right side of the home screen so please advise which setting i need to select because i have checked each setting but none worked and if there is any code please reply me..

• Dimitris

Hey there raj,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I just went ahead and accessed your website after you kindly granted support access to us.
    I used the following CSS rule in order to push popup window on the right of large screens.

@media screen and (min-width: 1595px) {
      .popup.wdpu-msg {
        left: 80% !important;
      }
    }

You may want to write additional rules for smaller viewports using CSS media queries.

In case you need this CSS rule to be effective only in homepage, please replace it using the home body class like

@media screen and (min-width: 1595px) {
      body.home .popup.wdpu-msg {
        left: 80% !important;
      }
    }

Let me know how you feel about the changes I applied and if further assistance is required here!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello raj!

I checked the site again and I think you were checking it with a screen that's less than 1595px wide.

The CSS that my colleague suggested affects only screens wider than that. I have added one more rule to the popup's CSS there to address screens between 1280 and 1595px wide:

@media screen and (min-width: 1280px) {
      .popup.wdpu-msg {
        left: 77% !important;
      }
    }

You would want then to go to the "PopUp -> PopUps" page, edit your popup and inside "Custom CSS" box there repeat above code for more (lower) resolutions. Two parameters that would need to be adjusted would be the "max-width:" value (in pixels) that specifies the maximum device screen horizontal resolution and "left:" value (in %) that determines position of the popup. That is because on screens of different width (horizontal resolution) that % value needs to be different in order to put popup close to right edge and make sure that it doesn't go outside of the screen or too far to the center.

Give it a try please and you should be able to adjust position that way for smaller screens (like tablets and mobile phones) nicely. Let me know please if you got any additional questions on this.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.