How to manage Credits with Classifieds

Hey guys,

So I've been trying to use Classifieds and set it up with our community but I'm having some issues.

I would like to make use of the credits system with buddypress and woocommerce subscriptions.

The goal would be to...

a) Display a "Submission" tab in the user profile where users have a resume of their credit left, a link to buy more credits and a table with past submissions. The default classifieds tab doesn't really suits us since we have our own front-end submission form.

b) Allocate a certain number of credits on a monthly basis based on the user group (linked with woocommerce subscirptions). Allow users to buy a one-time amount of credits.

My main confusion here is how to create a woocommerce product that gives users a certain amount of credit?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Bastien

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Bastien,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

Most of this would require extreme modifications and integration with third party plugins (such as WooCommerce).

On a custom submission form that would again require quite a bit of modification, I'm afraid we don't take on custom development ourselves, though we can help with small code snippets and css etc, but not with advanced custom integrations.

You could try posting a job on our WPMU DEV job board here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.