How To Manage the Featured Image?

I'm exploring the Status plugin, as my users seem interested in this capability. However, in testing I came across a problem with the featured image. Once a featured image gets downloaded, it seems to get stuck and is applied to all other posts that don't pull a featured image. Screenshot it attached.

I know I can disable that media download function, and perhaps I will, but before I do, I'd like to see why it isn't working and how it can get back on track.

Thanks,
Rob

• Michael Bissett

Hey @jetmac, hope you're doing well this evening, thanks for attaching that screenshot! :slight_smile:

I'd like to have a closer look at how you've got Status set up here, could you enable Support Access to your Multisite please?

Also:

However, in testing I came across a problem with the featured image. Once a featured image gets downloaded, it seems to get stuck and is applied to all other posts that don't pull a featured image.

So I can test properly on my own test site, could you mention which articles you were testing with here?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.