How to Manually deactivate plugins

I'm running a multisite installation on a site that had a cart66 store. If I "network activate" Cart66 everything works just like before I converted to multisite, but the Cart66 is available on all other sites with no product info as if it is a new instance of the plugin because it is. If I just "activate" it under the primary site dashboard It's acting as a new installation of Cart66.

My question is how do I manually DeActivate a plugin so that it will just not be turned on on the other sites as currently the only site I need it on is the primary.

• Timothy Bowers

Oh sorry... I think I see what you mean.

So network activated, all the content is on the primary website?

But when activated only on the primary it acts like a new install?

I suspect its how the tables are set out in multiple, might worth asking the plugin authors about this to see what they say?

Does Cart66 have an export and import feature? Just wondering if you could export it all, then switch and import it back in as a quick fix for ya?

Take care.

• aecnu

Greetings kurtfeigel,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.