How to Mass/Bulk Delete Sites on Network With a Specific User In It?

Is there code or plugin somewhere that makes it easy for me to delete ALL sites on my network that has a specific user having a role added to it? Let's just say there are many different sites for one user and it's a pain to manually seek and destroy one at a time.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Denis Lam, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Is there code or plugin somewhere that makes it easy for me to delete ALL sites on my network that has a specific user having a role added to it?

Unfortunately, there doesn't look to be a plugin or script that would do this sort of thing, you'd most likely have to have that coded for you. If that'd work for you, I'd recommend posting a job for this in our Jobs Board:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

But in the meantime, to make the searching a little easier, you can go to Users -> All Users inside your network dashboard, search for that particular user, and see which sites he's registered on. You can then reference that list when it comes to going through and deleting the sites in your network.

Don't know how many sites you have on said network though, so it may still be a tedious job.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.