How to move and style the next/previous links

Hello everyone,

I'm loving the new plugin I just bought! Very handy, easy to integrate, all good... but..

I noticed that, for the plugin calendar page, the "next/previous" month links are tiny and quite hidden bottom left.

I would like to:

1. Style them, so give each link a nice big button instead
2. Centre them
3. ... and Add all of the above to the top of the calendar as well

What you reckon? Do-able? :slight_smile:

Thank you
Gerry

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Gerry,

Are you familiar with CSS at all? These modifications sound possible, but you would need to workout the appropriate CSS styles, and it would also depend on the theme.

I won't be able to put all the CSS together for you, but if you could provide a link to your site I could take a look at how it works with your theme and give you some ideas.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• Gerhard
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Heya Alexander, thanks for the feedback.

I actually managed to get away with doing it using the shortcode instead. This way, at least the previous and next months link is at the top of the calendar (which makes more sense... think people will struggle to find it tucked away bottom left :slight_smile: )

I don't really possess mad css-skills, so I suspect I will have to shelve this one for now until I can get some advice from someone on how to best do this.

Thanks.
    Gerry

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.