How to Order Coursepress Courses?

I've read that there is a way to select the order of courses when displaying them on the all courses page. By default, it seems to list the most recently modified course first. I cannot find the option to change this anywhere, however. Can someone point me in the right direction?

• Luís

Hi @jesper10,

Hope you're doing well today!

You can change the courses order in the admin panel through drag and drop.

1) Go to Courses -> Settings;

2) In Courses Order section, Order By field, select Post Order Number;

3) Then, go to Courses and click in the course and using drag and drog, change the order.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• James Morris

Hello Tom

If you go to WP Admin -> CoursePress -> Settings -> Shortcodes, you can use the [course_list] shortcode with the order and orderby attributes to perform a limited amount of customization of the display order for courses.

order – Order the courses. "ASC" for ascending order. "DESC" for descending order.
    Options: ASC, DESC.
    Default: "ASC"

orderby – Order the courses by course date or by course title.
    Options: meta, title.
    efault: "meta"
    It works only with default "context".

Please keep in mind, though, that we are currently working on CoursePress 3.0 which is a dramatic update of the plugin. Quite a few features that were requested for CP 2.x have made their way into CP 3.x. CoursePress 3 is currently in testing and should be released very soon!

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.