How to override Buddypress Activity Plus htm

I want to override Buddypress Activity Plus html so how can i do that..?
http://take.ms/hWgJ9
this options already there I want to just override that. How can I override the plugin template file.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jing

I hope you're well today!

There's no template to override in BuddyPress Activity Plus plugin. Some changes could be made using just custom CSS but for more "complex" ones it might be necessary to edit plugin's core files, I'm afraid.

I can see the screenshot that you provided during the chat but could you please explain in details what exactly would you want to override and in what way/what changes would you like to make there?

I could then check it against those specific changes and give you more detailed response on this.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jing

Thank you for your response!

I don't think it would be possible to make it look exactly like shown on the image but I believe it could be make a bit "closer" to it with some additional CSS. However, this would strongly related to the theme that's currently used on site and the site configuration.

If you would enable support access to the site (on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end) I could take a look there and see what I could come up with, to give you some "foundation" CSS for further customization. Just let me know once support access is open.

Please note though: I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to make it look exactly as shown as this might either be not possible or it might require a lot of complex code. But I'll be happy to check and try to come up with some CSS that you could use as a "starting point".

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.