How To Past Plain Text Into Upfront Text Fields?

Is there any way to simply paste text into the text fields on the upfront side?

I can't seem to do it on my install, but I know there was some issues with my server and my install had to be tweaked to get things going. I did not know if this was a known issue or just something I am running into.

• Ash

Hello @Nick Simpson

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

You are using older version of the theme. Make sure you update the parent and child both theme to the latest.

Is there any way to simply paste text into the text fields on the upfront side?

What do you mean by this? Do you mean in edit mode? Or just paste any text in an existing input form field? Please explain a little bit about this.

Cheers
    Ash

• Nick Simpson

Hi Ash, hope your have a great day too.

It is silly to overlook the obvious, but yes updating fixed the issue. I had hesitations due to the issues I had when it was initially installed. The WPMU Dev team made some custom changes to the install, it would seem they are already baked in!!! Awesome.

It did initially break my main menu on the home page. It changed the orientation of the menu items to vertical opposed to horizontal. However, that was nothing that could not be quickly fixed by adding a new menu from upfront and deleting the old one.

Thanks and so glad to see this plugin being developed it is amazing!

Nick