How to place attendance buttons at bottom of event post?

Hi, how do I place the attendance buttons (no, maybe, i'm attending) at bottom of event post?

Reason being is that generally people will often register after reading the event page.. but it is inconvenient to have the buttons on top of the page. (If possible, i do not want people to click and anchor link just to jump to the top of the page)

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @ic1980,

Hope you're well today :slight_smile:

You should be able to move the element in the page HTML with some jQuery. Please try adding the following to the bottom of your theme functions.php:

<?php
    add_action('wp_head', 'move_events_buttons');

function move_events_buttons(){
    ?>
    <script>
    jQuery( document ).ready(function() {
        jQuery(".wpmudevevents-buttons").appendTo("#wpmudevevents-contentbody");
    });
    </script>
    <?php
    }
    ?>

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins should be the best solution.

To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins is a must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.