How to place unique ads in posts by users?

Hello Experts! :slight_smile:

There is a community on my site and the members will post content to it under their own name. I would like to give them the opportunity to have their own unique ads in all content what they posted themselves.

Revenue sharing works with ad sharing plugin (both for Adsense and my own ads what I bill myself) But how could they have their own advertising boxes, fixed? (so they just need to do posting and they would not need to insert the code of their own ads into the posts each and every time)

is there a way to maintain their own profile page (like their own blog within the site) and fill that up with their own ads? Thanks

Regards
Alex

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Sandor, Michael here! :slight_smile:

But how could they have their own advertising boxes, fixed? (so they just need to do posting and they would not need to insert the code of their own ads into the posts each and every time)

In this case, I'd actually be looking to do some custom development for our Ad Sharing plugin, the thing would be to provide a place in your sidebar where ad code entered could be displayed.

This'd be something that you'd want to hire a developer to handle though, as by default, Ad Sharing, is meant to output content above & below the post content area:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

is there a way to maintain their own profile page (like their own blog within the site) and fill that up with their own ads?

You make me think of the archive page for an author, in terms of a "profile page" where the posts he's written are displayed.

In continuing with your prior idea, this too would require custom development.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Sandor

Hi

thanks. I think its nothing to do with ad sharing here, as all authors will use their own banners. I do not have anything to share with them. So I am just talking about ad boxes that remain the same and unique for each authors. Any time when they do new postings, their own banners need to appear on their site. I sure that we are much closer with the "author's site" idea. This is the only fixed one, because the posts themselves go to separate pages all time. I just want to fill up each author's own page once and they can do posting to the same page, what they will use their own "landing page"

.com/author/user

This page can contain all their own posts (ok, its not the article itself, but can be set to show all and sort by date for example) by sort codes. But

- How to add unique ad boxes to author's page?
    - How to search within the author's own articles only? (side widget) By using unique menu? (like: "search within this author's articles only" beside "search within all articles)

Regards
    Sandor

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Sandor, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

Okay, so we're not heading the direction of Ad Sharing, but once again, in regards to this:

- How to add unique ad boxes to author's page?

The creation of an "author's page", in the fashion that you're looking for, along with the placing of unique ad boxes there, and this:

But how could they have their own advertising boxes, fixed? (so they just need to do posting and they would not need to insert the code of their own ads into the posts each and every time)

Would all be something in the line of custom development.

As for this:

- How to search within the author's own articles only? (side widget) By using unique menu? (like: "search within this author's articles only" beside "search within all articles)

It looks like this plugin would be what you'd be looking for:

http://www.designsandcode.com/wordpress-plugins/search-filter-pro/

The free version of it is well liked by folks, so you should be good to go on this one. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.