How to post individual posts or pages to FB

The settings include a double-negative checkbox for NOT allowing posts to suto-post to FB, which goes on to say that individual posts and pages can be posted to FB by using the settings in the FB meta box. I don't see any change to that box regardless of how I check the double-negative setting.

• patrick_mccormick

The last checkbox above the Save button says that, if left unchecked, users will be able to control which pages/posts will be sent to FaceBook by using the FB meta box when editing/creating posts.

I am not seeing any such setting in the FaceBook meta box when I edit my pages & posts, regardless of how this box is set.

By the way, the box should probably read "Check to manually choose which posts & pages to send to FaceBook" or something like that.

• aecnu

Greetings patrick_mccormick,

Thank you for your last post in which is helpful in trying to figure out what is indeed going on there.

Great catch on The last checkbox above the Save button says that, if left unchecked, users will be able to control which pages/posts will be sent to FaceBook by using the FB meta box when editing/creating posts. and this exists because my screen shot came form a MultiSite installation with the Ultimate Facebook plugin network activated.

I am not seeing any such setting in the FaceBook meta box when I edit my pages & posts, regardless of how this box is set.

The settings discussed immediately above?

Please advise and how about that screen shot :wink:

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings patrick_mccormick,

Thank you for the additional input which is certainly appreciated and clarifying.

By the way, the box should probably read "Check to manually choose which posts & pages to send to FaceBook" or something like that.

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.