How to properly adjust home page slider to fit in mobile responsive view

need a little help. I have my home page created. I am now working to make the desktop view work in the responsive views. I am having issues getting my slider to look right in the responsive mobile view.

In the attached photo's you will see my desktop view with the nice looking slider. when i click mobile view and scale the slider to fit, the image is still not displaying correctly.

Not sure if I am missing something here. any help would be awesome..

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi Mark,

I’ve tested slider and I was able to replicate this issue on my testing site. I did some tests on your site too – and I have question about cache – do you have cache on your web hosting? If yes is it possible to turn it off for a while?

It would help me to check why sliders in mobile mode don’t look good and prepare a fix.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi @mark,

I think we need to take different approach with this slider. Instead of normal slider we will use background slider:

1) Remove current slider, by clicking red X on right top of it’s corner.

2) Click on change background on the top right corner of area where you want your slider

3) Click on the green icon

4) Choose Contained and Background Type: Slider. It will open box where you will choose images for slider. Click OK, and Finish editing background.

5) Go to Responsive Mode and choose Mobile View – you have to be sure that slider is visible for that view. If it’s hidden, you have to click small button “Show element”.

I’m attaching screenshots with steps I described.

(I’ve set this up on my testing site, so it can look bit different, but it will work the same)

Please let me know if this solves your issue,

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.