How to properly configure New Blog Templates for existing users

Hello, I’m stack with a problem cannot solve it myself. I use New Blog Template plug-in.
No issue with a new user registration. The problem occurs when user who already has an account wants to create a new site. When he clicks on the Create new Site in a member’s area he gets bounced back to the home page and there is no way to get into the site registration form. From the Buddy Press menu he can get to the site registration form but cannot see the Templates Show Case. You can log in to site with [admin login credentials removed]
Please advise. Thank you
Yuri

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Yuri

I hope you're having a great day!

First thing, please never post admin login credentials here in the forums. They are publicly accessible and are indexed by search engines. If such info is required, support staff will ask that they be sent securely via email.

I've removed them from your post above to keep them from prying eyes. Thanks for understanding!

To get things working properly with BuddyPress, please do not use the Showcase page as that doesn't work well with BuddyPress active.

Instead, please select the "As a theme previewer" option, and be sure "Show templates selection on registration:" is checked. Your templates will now appear on the BP "Create a Site" page.

• Yuri
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Patrick, thank you very much. Problem Solved!!
    I also appreciate the security lesson. I will well remember that for the future.
    My I ask you one more related question?
    If during the registration user chooses not to create a site, he is landing on a blank meaningless page. You can try it yourself to see what I mean or see attached. I would like to send him to the member’s area of the main site. How can I make it happen?
    Thank you

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Yuri

I hope you are well today.

I have just tested by creating an account without creating a site and these are three pages where I reached:
    1. After registration
    2. After activation
    3. After logging in

So it seems to be okay. Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Yuri
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Ashok, Thank you very much for taking a time to check on my site. I was trying yesterday to fix the settings myself but was't sure if everything was done properly .Now I know :slight_smile: Thanks again. Yuri

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.