How to properly uninstall Multi-Domains

Hey Guys

I am in need of uninstalling multi-domains on a network I run. However, the last time I tried my site turned into a complete white screen with TONS of errors from various WPMU plugins such as headers sent and other function errors.

I remember that I did miss a step when doing it which was removing “define Sunrise” and I wonder if this could have been the cause of the errors? Before I try again I want to get complete step by step instructions on how to successfully remove this plugin. Thank you!

Mike

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Mike!

Thank you for the great questions and the first thing to do is to make a full backup using your control panel backup function and possibly separate database backup of itself.

I would then go through the instructions backwards so to speak until I reached the starting point. And of course not forget about the sunrise.php define statement removal :wink:

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• Mike Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Well ok I will try again later today. It is weird that when trying this before it led to an entire page of errors from other plugins from here. as soon as I put all the multi domains files back the errors went away…i will try again later and let you know I can’t do it now im at a cafe and the site is not safe for cafe LOL

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Mike!

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.