how to protect 'read more' post content

Hello, I would like to know how to protect some part of the post content automatically (without using level shorcodes like [level-level-3] )
The list of posts it's ok (http://test.mundoacero.com/category/noticias/noticias-noticias/) , but when you click 'read' more on a specific post, in the post page I want to see the same short text as in posts list, and instead of the 'read more' link, the subscription link.
Is there a way to configure this without using shortcodes in every post ???
thanks in advance

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

If you read the fine print above the details it also says you can override this by each individual level.

Do you have a separate level created for visitors? Then you can use the "More tag" access level rule instead.

Best,

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

I am admittedly stumped! This is one of those things that should just work :slight_smile:

Couple things to check,

Is membership activated?

Is the Free User level Public?

Do you have it connected to any gateways (as in listed in a subscription?)?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for using the WPMU Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.