How to Re-Arrange Display in Post Voting Plugin?

Hello!
How can I re-arrange and add to the voting block in Post Voting?

For example, the current setup is:
_ 102 (where _ is the upvote and 102 is the number of votes)
I would like:
102 votes _ < Vote For Us!

For an even clearer example, here is my test page. I need what's below the dashed line to look like what's above it.

Thank you very much in advance!

• aecnu

Greetings julia_novikova,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Though this is clearly custom coding which is beyond the scope of the support we provide here at this time, we do try to help if we can.

With that said, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• julia_novikova

Joe!
    Thank you very, very much for the quick response. I'm sorry if this is not conventional way to do this, but since I wrote my ticket, I have taken a walk and gotten some new ideas on the matter.

I think I can work around the re-arrangement, so that is no longer the number one issue. Instead, I'm wondering if there is any kind of functionality that sets a class/state when a user is no longer able to vote. For example, I am using the IP functionality as well as the daily voting add-on. When a user votes, then refreshes, the button state is set back to normal. Is there a way to make it opaque, or something of the sort?

Thanks again!
    Julia

• aecnu

Greetings julia_novikova,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.