How to Remove: "Are you reporting a ticket for a specific site?"

How can I remove the "Are you reporting a ticket for a specific site?" field? I'm running multisite and It's bringing up all my sites? From a user standpoint. If I am on site "D" the support experience should be specific to site "D" not site A, B, C, D. The settings don't allow me to go in and omit the field or set which sites are visible to the user.

Are there solutions to this?

Thanks in advance.

• Milan

Hello @David Bennett,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us.

Actually there isn't any out of box feature which will remove that question for user but this css snippet will do job for you.

label[for="support-system-ticket-blog"]{
    	display: none !important;
    }

Please use above css snippet with custom css area of theme you are using or with this nice plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Apart form this, each subsite user gets "Support" menu in his/her admin panel. If user issues new ticket from that menu then it will automatically categories based on filter "Submitted from" which you can later use to rearrange tickets via Network Admin > Support > Support

Furthermore, I got your point of separating plugin functionality at each subsite level as it will provide each subsite granular access of plugin, But that is not possible right now as plugin is made such way that it manages tickets from Central mechanism but allows user to submit from anywhere( subsites ). I hope this will make sense. if not I am ready for further assistance.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.